Neck pain is a common complaint but it can be distressing and highly uncomfortable. It often improves with time and there are many treatments which can help.
Neck pain can be caused by issues such as:
- Muscle strain
- Sprains to ligaments and tendons
- Sudden injury such as whiplash
- Worry or stress
- Sleeping awkwardly
- Bad posture
- Prolonged computer use
As well as neck pain, the symptoms associated with neck complaints include:
- A stiff neck
- Pain in the shoulders/shoulder blades
- Difficulty moving the head and neck
- Tingling in the arms and fingers
Diagnosis and treatment
If you’re suffering with neck pain, come and talk to us at T&O Spine. An expert consultant will discuss your medical history with you, carry out a physical examination and talk you through the treatment options.